Friday, February 14, 2014

The Lightning Thief/Describing Charicters

In this book the lightning thief there is a boy who lives in New York with  his mother and  step dad who is soon to discover he is the son of a  Greek god names Poseidon who is the god of water and oceans.
     
I am relating to Percy Jackson.
              I would like to relate to the character Percy Jackson for i feel that him and I have very similar problems, well minus the whole  son of a god part but more of  the genetic and  governmental problems like AD-HD and dyslexia and stuff like that. Also before Percy knew his father was Poseidon he thought his father was some terrible person who ditched his mom and himself. i also feel this way for when my mom had me my father was never around and my mom stays with my step dad so we can get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment